The ford 11050 generator review is here. Unrestricted by borders. Ford is a well-established American automaker known for automobiles, pickup trucks, and generators. Most individuals are unaware of the breadth of the brand’s offerings. Maybe you’re just a huge Ford fan interested in how well their generators perform. Come on, let’s do this.
To get the most terrific deal, you can also buy it. It’s essential to learn about a generator’s features before deciding which one to buy. Let’s look at the Ford FG11050PBE generator in the following paragraphs. Also, you can check a few other size ford generator reviews.
Who can use this Generator?
The Ford FG11050PBE is a powerful portable generator ideal for a wide range of applications, including:
- Under any condition, those who desire to power nearly all of their home’s appliances.
- In the event of a power outage, professionals must be able to continue their work.
Sections to follow will cover the device’s power characteristics, multiple outlets, mobility, and any other features it may have, such as information on its emission compliance.
How much power can we get, and How much time can this Generator run?
Power and flexibility are provided by the Ford FG11050PBE’s dual-fuel technology, enabling it to operate at 120/240V. Fueled by gasoline, the gadget has a continuous output of 9000W and a start-up output of 11050W. It has a rated output of 8550 watts and a starting output of 10500 watts when fuelled by propane.
Thanks to Ford’s proprietary Switch & Go technology, you can switch between fuel and propane while the generator is running thanks to Ford’s proprietary Switch & Go technology.
Featuring a classic pull-start and a beautiful and straightforward electric starter, the generator has a noise rating of 78 dBA (lower than a dishwasher) (battery included).
A full gasoline tank can keep the FG11050PBE running at 50 percent load for around 9.5 hours on a single charge (fuel consumption around 0.69 GPH). It can run for about 8 hours on propane (on a 20 lbs tank – propane consumption around 0.59 GPH).
Number of Outlets
In total, there are six different AC outlets on the control panel:
- 120V 20A GFCI for two 120V Duplexes (5-20R)
- 30A receptacle (L5-30R) with 120V
- a 50A (14-50R) 120/240V wall outlet
L5-30R receptacle on this Ford generator enables an RV connection through an L5-30P to TT-30R adapter.
Portability of the Generator
With dimensions of L30 x W29.3 x H25 inches and a standard open-frame design, the Ford FG11050PBE provides support and raises the vehicle above ground level. Designed for outdoor and challenging conditions, the generator is perfect for use.
The generator’s 211-pound weight makes it difficult to lift and move, even if it is technically “portable” in this sense of the word. However, once the device is on the ground, the caster wheels (about 10″) and the folding handle may quickly alleviate the problem of low mobility and make moving the device simple.
Features we like about this machine
The FG11050PBE’s status and activity may be monitored using a digital data center. This dashboard function offers information on the life span of the operating hours.
The generator has a built-in fuel indicator that makes it easy to see how much gas you have left.
Automatic low oil cutoff and overload protection (circuit breaker) ensure your safety when using the generator.
The Ford FG11050PBE comes with a propane line, tool kit, funnel, and oil and the usual documentation and owner’s manual (opens in a new tab).
A two-year limited warranty covers the Ford FG11050PBE. It is possible that this guarantee does not cover all generator components.
Contact Ford Customer Service for additional information about the warranty of Ford generators.
Ford FG11050PBE comparison with other
A comparison of Ford FG11050PBE’s basic specs against similar-sized generators is provided in the following (between 8,500 and 9,500 watts).
- The Ford FG11050PBE weighs just 211 pounds dry, making it one of the lightest generators, rated between 8500 and 9500. If weight is an issue for you, the Rainier R12000DF, weighing only 196 pounds, is a contender in this power range.
- It is noisier than other units of the same driving power because it has the lowest noise level achievable (a decibel level of 78). Among the quieter devices in the same power range as this one is the A-iPower SUA12000ED, with a noise level of 69 decibels in its most tranquil setting.
- In terms of autonomy, the FG11050PBE falls short of other generators of equal power, averaging only 9.5 hours on a full tank at 50% load. The Westinghouse WGen9500DF has the most extended runtime in the same power range on a single gas tank, clocking in at over 12 hours of continuous operation.
- Despite the importance of run times, fuel capacity has a significant impact. Consider the generator’s fuel use when creating a more environmentally friendly image. One of the most fuel-efficient generators in this wattage range has an estimated fuel consumption of only 0.69 GPH (gallons per hour) at 50% load. Looking at the Westinghouse WGen9500DF, you’ll see that its fuel consumption is lower than other models. It consumes only 0.55 GPH of fuel per hour, making it one of the most efficient generators on the market today.
- 11, 050W Peak/ 9, 000W Rated (Gasoline) & 10, 050W Peak/8, 100W Rated (LPG)
- A Heavy-Duty Powder Coated Steel Frame safeguards the powerful 457cc single-cylinder, four-stroke, OHV, air-cooled engine.
- When using gasoline, a large 6. A 6-gallon high-capacity fuel tank allows you to operate continuously for up to 10 hours at half load.
- With Dual Fuel Capability, you may operate your generator with either gasoline or liquid petroleum gas (LPG).
- It is possible to switch between LPG and gasoline fuel sources while the vehicle is still running thanks to Switch & Go Technology.
Ford 11050 Portable Generator Price History
August 14, 2022
April 11, 2022
June 19, 2022
Last price changes
June 19, 2022
June 15, 2022
June 13, 2022
May 24, 2022
May 23, 2022
Ford 11050 generator review Summary
People who help us to review Ford 11050 Generator
This is Alex Behind this Best Generator Review. I have completed my Diploma in Electrical & Advanced Electrical from Apex Technical School, NYC. The School curriculum covers an introduction to the National Electric Code and includes an emphasis on electrical safety, breakers and fuses, blueprints, grounding, outlets, splicing, and bonding. Besides my job, I like to spend my time testing and playing with different electrical devices. Generators are one of my favorite machines.
Read more on this topic
- The Best Generator For RV Air ConditionerLooking for the best Generator for RV Air Conditioner? We know choosing an RV generator can be a difficult process. Many people question how much…
- Cheapest Generator – Small Power GeneratorThere are so many different types of generators on the market, so you may not know which one suits your needs. As a result, we’ve…
- 6 Best Standby Generator For Home UseChoosing the best backup generator for your home is one of the most important things you can do to help protect your family in an…
- Generac 6998 Generator ReviewWelcome to Generac 6998 Generator Review. The new Generac 6998 7.5 kW PowerPactTM Home Standby Generator delivers the same quality and affordability that homeowners and…
- 3 Best Inverter Generator For RV Air ConditionersAfter we wrote about the Best Quiet Generator for Camping, we’ve had a few people ask us to compare the best inverter generator for RV…
- How To Break In A Generator: Pro GuideSome new users of a generator may not know about breaking into it. This practice is said to help increase the generator’s lifespan when pursued…