Ford Generator 7750 Review and Price History
The Ford FG7750PE petrol generator is a new addition to Ford’s generators ranging from 3kVA to 9kVA. A 420cc 15-horsepower Ford engine powers this heavy-duty generator encased in a sturdy steel chassis. A large 30-liter fuel tank with long-term use gauge and low oil consumption saves the generator from harm. It is suited for usage in manufacturing and construction sites.
Large wheels and handles are included in the pricing, making it easy for one person to transfer the 82 kg weight. The sturdy support frame is wholly welded for optimal strength, longevity, and mobility.
You can also get this generator at the most excellent price. However, before buying a generator, you need to know a bit about it. Look at the Ford generator 7750 reviews we’ve put together here. You can check different size ford generator reviews too.
Who can use this Generator?
The Ford FG7750PE is a portable generator that can be used for the following:
- Food van owners know that just a short power outage could lose them hundreds of dollars
- Homeowners in need of emergency backup power for their essentials
- Professionals in need of safely powering high-intensity work or lighting equipment
- RV travellers wishing to enhance their freedom and nomad lifestyle
Several factors include the device’s power characteristics and the number of outlets it can be plugged into.
Comparison Between Ford FG7750PE and Others
- Power: 6250 Watts / 7750 Watts
- Engine: 420cc
- Run-time: 13 Hours
- Noise Level: 74 dBA
- Outlets: 4 – 120V 20A, 1 – 120/240V AC Outlet, 120V 30A RV
- Fuel Tank: 6.6 Gallons
- Size: 31.5 x 21.3 x 23 Inches
- Weight: 205 pounds
- Parallel Ready: No
- Warranty: 2-Year
- User Rating: – 4.10 Out of 5 to 20+ Customers
- Expert Score: – 4.20 Out of 5
- Power: 6500 Watts / 8125 Watts
- Engine: 420cc
- Run-time: 10 Hours at 50% load
- Noise Level: 72.3 dBA
- Outlets: 4 – 120V 20A, 120V 30A RV
- Fuel Tank: 6 Gallons
- Size: 24.50 x 35.00 x 29.00 Inches
- Weight: 205 Pounds
- Parallel Ready: No
- Warranty: 3-Year
- User Rating: – 4.20 Out of 5- 10+ Customers
- Expert Score: – 4.30 Out of 5
- Power: 6000 Watt / 7000 Watt
- Engine: 389cc
- Run-time: 10 Hours
- Noise Level: 68 dBA
- Outlets: 4 – 120V 20A, 1 – 120V 30A, 1 – 120/240V 30A
- Fuel Tank: 6.5 Gallons
- Size: 28.82 x 27.68 x 25.39 Inches
- Weight: 220 Pounds
- Parallel Ready: No
- Warranty: 3-Year
- User Rating: – 4.50 Out of 5 – 5+ Customers
- Expert Score: – 4.60 Out of 5
How much power can we get, and How much time can this Generator run?
At 6250W on the grid and 7750W at the pinnacle of its ability to deliver, the Ford FG7750PE is one of the most potent gasoline engines.
There are two ways to start this generator: a simple traditional beginning mechanism and the other is a beautiful and straightforward electric start (battery included).
Due to its 6.6-gallon fuel capacity, the FG7750PE can run at 50% load for approximately 10.5 hours (or 0.63 GPH fuel usage).
Number of Outlets
The control panel shows the following six AC outlets:
- Two Duplexes 120V 20A (5-20R) GFCI
- 120V 30A (L5-30R) receptacle
- 120/240V 30A (L14-30R) receptacle
Despite this Ford generator’s L5-30R receptacle, an L5-30P to TT-30R adapter is all that is required for RV use. With the FG7750PE’s twist-lock L14-30R receptacle, you’ll be able to connect it to a transfer switch in a power loss and keep your home running.
Portability of the Generator
Open-frame construction and the large dimensions of the Ford FG7750PE provide the generator’s stability and elevated position. For use in extreme weather conditions, this style of design is appropriate.
Although this device is technically portable (like a cell phone), handling and transporting it without specific equipment can be complex because it weighs 181 pounds. The wheelset (10″) and the foldable handlebars make up for the lack of maneuverability, making it easy to move once on the ground.
Features we like about this machine
The FG7750PE control panel has a digital data hub that allows you to monitor the status and activity of the system and provide insight into the operation hours. Thanks to the generator’s built-in fuel gauge, the generator’s fuel level may be checked quickly and easily.
For safety, the gadget incorporates an automated low oil cutoff and overload protection (circuit breaker), so you can use it confidently. The Ford FG7750PE comes with the following accessories: oil, a tool pack, and a funnel.
The Ford FG7750PE has a two-year warranty. It is possible that this guarantee does not cover all generator parts. Inquire about the warranty on Ford generators by contacting Ford Customer Service.
Generac GP3300i comparison with other
The following graphs show how the Ford FG7750PE’s key specs compare to other generators with similar power (between 5500 and 6500 W).
- The Ford FG7750PE weighs 181 pounds, which is about average for devices with a 5500-6500 rated horsepower. The Pulsar G65BN, which weighs just 126 pounds, is a champion in this power category if weight is your primary concern.
- Even though it has the lowest allowable noise level (76 dBA), this generator is the loudest compared to other devices with equivalent operational power and output. If you’re searching for a quieter machine, we recommend the Honda EU7000iS. It’s one of the most silent devices in this power range, with a noise level of only 52 dBA.
- When it comes to run time, the FG7750PE is on the lower end of the scale compared to other equivalent power generators, with a full tank at 50% load delivering around 10.5 hours of run time.
- It is vital to note that run duration depends on the gasoline tank’s capacity. Thus it doesn’t tell us much unless we also consider fuel consumption. Compared to devices of the same wattage range, this generator’s estimated GPH (gallons per hour) capacity at 50% load is average. A fuel economy of 0.36 GPH puts the A-iPower SUA7000L in your good books if you’re looking for one of this power range’s most fuel-efficient options.
FORD FG7750PE 7,750W Portable Gas Generator
$827.99 out of stock
Ford 11,050 Peak Watt M-Frame Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Switch & Go Technology, FG11050PBE
$1,049.00 in stock
Ford 5,250-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Wireless Remote Start
$629.98 in stock
Ford 7,750W Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Switch & Go Technology
$999.99 in stock
Ford generator 7750 Portable Generator Price History
Ford FG7750PE M Series 7750W Gas-Powered Generator, Ford
Happy Customer in Minnesota! Quick to setup, electric start is great, with the dual fuel gas and LP I can flip from one to the other and the engine keeps running, the wheel kit makes it portable and easy to move around.
Ford Generator. so far I like it , I have only used gas I haven’t used propane yet
was shipped in good condition easy to set up haven’t tried it out yet it looks great seems to be well built time will tell
looks good works great. I like the fact that it came early. the price was right for it. slight problem though the little light for the remote was broken. could use better packing on the generators.
Do not buy Ford by name only! Generator did not work out of the box. Worse was when I called the Pulsar costumer service number they wanted me to load up the 233 pound generator and take it to an authorized service center. Then they sent me some instructions on how to “Adjust the Solenoid” which I thought it was dangerous for a customer to do. I ask for the nearest service center to my home and that’s the last I heard from them. Taking it back for a full refund. Even appliances and furniture have service people to do home repairs.
Impressive Machine if it works. It was not new but used, the gauge did not work and after one day of running, it stopped and did not run any longer. I want to return it, please send me a return ticket