The Yamaha EF2000iSv2 is a quiet, compact, and lightweight inverter generator with a rated wattage of 1600 W and a starting wattage of 2000 W. EFFICIENT AND EASY TO USE. It is portable and retro-cool and quietly powers more applications for a more extended period.
Who can use this Generator?
This portable inverter generator from Yamaha is designed for the following applications:
- Hobbyists who enjoy camping and tailgating and need a portable power source
- Inexperienced do-it-yourselfers
In the following sections, we’ll analyze the device’s power characteristics, the number of outlets it may use, its portability, and any other features, including information on its emissions compliance.
How much power can we get, and How much time can this Generator run?
Yamaha’s MZ80 OHV 4-stroke engine powers the EF2000iSv2. Running wattage is 1600W, peak wattage is 2000W, and it is powered by gasoline. Additionally, a second generator can be connected to the generator in parallel for increased power (Twin Tech cable(opens in a new tab) not supplied).
Our ten quietest portable generators list includes the inverter generator because of its low 51.5 dBA noise level (a little louder than having a conversation at home). It uses a standard pull-start starter as its starting method.
The Smart ThrottleTM on this generator is a Yamaha invention. Fuel efficiency and noise reduction are improved by using this load sensing technology.
A full tank of 1.1 gallons of fuel allows the EF2000iSv2 to run for up to 10.5 hours on a single charge.
Because the EF2000iSv2 generates a pure sine wave with a THD (Total Harmonic Disruption) of less than 2.5%, it is safe to plug in electronic devices that require a clean sine wave.
Number of Outlets
There are two AC outlets on the control panel:
- 20 amps of 120 volts (5-20R)
In addition, it contains a single DC outlet: a 12V 8A receptacle for charging your batteries.
Portability of the Generator
This inverter generator from Yamaha (EF2000iSv2) has a closed design (L19.3 x W11 x H17.9 in) because it is an inverter. The featured design is up-to-date and perfect for casual or recreational use. It reflects the latest fashions.
As it weighs just 44.1 lbs, the EF2000iSv2 is a lightweight, portable generator. The device may be carried by a single person, allowing its power to be enjoyed while traveling. The handle (formed into the casing) makes it even more convenient to transport around.
Features we like about this machine
If the device’s oil levels are insufficient, the generator is ready, or the generator is overloaded, the device’s light indicators will display this information.
The inverter generator has a built-in fuel indicator that makes checking the generator’s fuel level convenient and straightforward.
When it comes to security, the generator is safe to use because it has an automated oil shut-off (Oil Watch system) and overload protection (circuit breaker).
You can rely on Yamaha’s Oil Watch for added peace of mind. Preventing damage to the engine and subsequent repair expenses is one way this function helps ensure long-term durability. The generator will automatically shut down if the oil level drops below a certain level, and it will not restart unless new oil is provided.
The Yamaha EF2000iSv2 package includes the usual documentation and an owner’s handbook, allowing you to get started immediately. As a separate purchase, you can get an official storage cover.
The Yamaha EF2000iSv2 comes with a 3-year limited warranty. There may be a limit to this guarantee, and it may not cover all generator components.
Please see Yamaha’s warranty policies for further details on the warranty of Yamaha generators (opens in a new tab). You can also get in touch with their Customer Support department.
Yamaha EF2000iSv2 comparison with other
The following are supplied to give you an idea of how the Yamaha EF2000iSv2 generators compare to other generators of similar power (between 1500 and 2500 W).
- Weight-wise, the Yamaha EF2000iSv2 is one of the most lightweight generators in the 1500-2500 watt range at just 44.1 pounds. If weight is an issue, the Champion 200949 is an excellent choice with a dry weight of only 38.6 pounds.
- This inverter generator has a maximum noise level of 51.5 dBA, making it one of the quietest of its kind. Honda’s EU2200i is one of the quietest generators of its kind, rated at 48 dBA, making it a good choice for those who care about noise pollution.
- Because the EF2000iSv2 can run for up to 10.5 hours on a full tank and at a quarter of its capacity, it falls within the range of other similarly powerful generators. The Westinghouse WGen2000, which runs up to 26 hours on a single full tank, is one of the generators in the same power range that delivers the most extended autonomy on a single full tank.
- A generator’s fuel capacity plays a vital role in its autonomy; however, discussing the topic without discussing its efficiency is a waste of time due to its low estimated fuel consumption of about 0.1 GPH (gallon per hour) at 25% load. You may want to check out the Energizer eZV2200P if you’re concerned about fuel efficiency, as it consumes just 0.08 gallons per hour.
YAMAHA EF2000iSv2, 1600 Running Watts/2000 Starting Watts, Gas Powered Portable Inverter,Blue
- 1600 watt rated AC output, 2000 watt maximum AC output, 13.3/16.7 amps @ 120V
- Super-quiet muffler with USFS-approved spark arrestor - 51.5 dBA at 1/4 load
- Smart Throttle varies engine speed based on load - improves fuel economy and reduces noise
- Inverter system with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control
- CARB Compliant
Yamaha-EF2000iSv2 generator from Walmart
Converting direct current power into alternating current power has never been easier. The EF2000iSv2 Pure Sine Wave Inverter Generator uses pure sine waves that are as powerful, if not more. than public utility power.This inverter is power-packed, quiet. and lightweight. With the compact style...
EF2000iSv2 generator from other retails
Few points about this EF2000iSv2 inverter generator comparison above
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at Walmart.com, Amazon.com, Yamahagenerators.
- At walmart.com you can purchase Yamaha EF2000iSv2 Pure Sine Wave Portable Powerful Inverter Generator, Blue for only $853.89
- The lowest price of Yamaha EF2000iSv2 Pure Sine Wave Portable Powerful Inverter Generator, Blue was obtained on May 18, 2022 2:50 am.
EF2000iSv2 inverter generator Price History
YAMAHA EF2000iSv2, 1600 Running Watts/2000 Starting Watts, Gas Powered Portable Inverter,Blue, Yamaha
|Current Price||-||May 18, 2022|
|Highest Price||1,759.15||December 18, 2021|
|Lowest Price||1,425.50||December 17, 2021|
Last price changes
|1,759.15||December 18, 2021|
|1,425.50||December 17, 2021|
The Yamaha EF2000iSv2 is the upgraded version of the EF2000is device, and it generates a higher output of power compared with the previous model. EF2000iSv2 is said to be one of the most popular inverter generators because of its excellent features. Let’s find out what this portable and retro-cool inverter has to offer. Let’s read Yamaha EF2000iSv2 Review. Buy from Amazon.
Specification: Yamaha EF2000iSv2 – Portable Inverter generators
- It comes with a centralized access control panel system.
- Equipped with smart throttle technology
- The presence of Gasoline petcock and fuel gauge
- Absence of USB ports outputs.
- It has a high fuel consumption.