Welcome to Pulsar 3250 watt generator reviews. Pulsar PG325 is big enough to run a big appliance but small enough to take to a job site. You can also use it for hunting, fishing, going camping, or even on a boat when you need to.
If you use 4.0 gallons of gas, the PG3250 can run for up to 16 hours and make only 68 dB of noise. One thing it can do is power everything from battery chargers to refrigerators. It has two 120V outlets and a 12V outlet to do it all. It’s powerful enough to carry and small enough to fit, but it’s big enough to run.
Pulsar PG3250 Generator Features
Power and run time of the generator
Outlets of the generator
- Double-Sided 120V 20A (5-20R)
- It also has 1 DC output: a 12V 8A output allows you to charge your batteries easily.
Portability of the generator
Other Features of the generator
Emission of the generator
Comparison between different generators:
- It’s a good idea to look at these charts to get a sense of some of the key specifications of the Pulsar Generator. They show how they compare to other generators of similar power (between 2000 and 3000 W).
- As long as the generator is dry, it should be able to produce between 2,000 and 3,000 nominal watts. The Pulsar generator is in this range. It weighs just 46.3 pounds, one of the best in this power range.
- This generator and its noise level of 68 dBA are louder than other devices producing the same amount of power. You might want to check out the Honda EU3000iS, one of the quietest generators in its power range. It has a noise level of just 50 dBA, which isn’t very loud.
- The PG3250 has a longer run time than other devices of the same power. At 50% load, it can run for about 16 hours. One of the devices with the same power but a longer range is the Westinghouse WGen2000. It has about 20 hours of battery life, the same as other devices with the same power.
- Because the run time is important, the size of the fuel tank is also important. It doesn’t say much unless we also look at how much fuel it takes. An estimated 0.25 GPH (gallons per hour) of fuel is used at 50% load, which makes this generator “average” for the range of wattage. It could be worth your while to look into the Westinghouse iGen2500, which has a fuel economy of 0.13 GPH in this power range.
- 3,250 Peak Watts of power and 2,500 Running Watts of power.
- OHV, Air Cooled Single Cylinder Engine: It has a Powder Coated Frame for extra strength.
- When you have a 4 Gallon Fuel Tank, you can run it for up to 12 hours at half load. Pulsar 3250 is great for camping and other outdoor activities.
- (2) 120V Outlets and one 12V DC Output give you enough space to power tools and other devices.
- There’s less to think about and less work to do with a recoil start, low oil shut down, and automatic voltage regulation.
Pulsar 3250 Watt Portable Generator Price History
August 5, 2022
May 22, 2022
March 28, 2022
Last price changes
August 5, 2022
July 14, 2022
July 2, 2022
May 22, 2022
March 28, 2022
Pulsar 3250 Watt Generator Reviews Summary
People who help us to review Pulsar 3250 Watt Generator
This is Alex Behind this Best Generator Review. I have completed my Diploma in Electrical & Advanced Electrical from Apex Technical School, NYC. The School curriculum covers an introduction to the National Electric Code and includes an emphasis on electrical safety, breakers and fuses, blueprints, grounding, outlets, splicing, and bonding. Besides my job, I like to spend my time testing and playing with different electrical devices. Generators are one of my favorite machines.
Read more on this topic
- The Best Generator For RV Air ConditionerLooking for the best Generator for RV Air Conditioner? We know choosing an RV generator can be a difficult process. Many people question how much…
- Cheapest Generator – Small Power GeneratorThere are so many different types of generators on the market, so you may not know which one suits your needs. As a result, we’ve…
- 6 Best Standby Generator For Home UseChoosing the best backup generator for your home is one of the most important things you can do to help protect your family in an…
- Generac 6998 Generator ReviewWelcome to Generac 6998 Generator Review. The new Generac 6998 7.5 kW PowerPactTM Home Standby Generator delivers the same quality and affordability that homeowners and…
- 3 Best Inverter Generator For RV Air ConditionersAfter we wrote about the Best Quiet Generator for Camping, we’ve had a few people ask us to compare the best inverter generator for RV…
- How To Break In A Generator: Pro GuideSome new users of a generator may not know about breaking into it. This practice is said to help increase the generator’s lifespan when pursued…