This portable inverter generator with remote start from Pulsar is perfect for clean electricity and portability. Only 64 decibels of noise are generated by the single-cylinder, 4-stroke engine, making it almost silent from a distance of 3 meters compared to typical generators.
Using an adapter, you may run two PG4500iSR generators simultaneously, significantly increasing power without the need for a much larger generator. It is easy to store and move because of its compact dimensions, impact-resistant frame, and telescoping handle.
Who can use this Generator?
The Pulsar PG4500iSR portable inverter generator is best suited for the following applications:
- RVers that want to have greater control over their trip plans
- Trade exhibitions, festivals, and other outdoor activities draw people on a sporadic basis.
- When the power goes out, homeowners may still utilize the most critical devices in their homes.
- Camping and hobbyists who are looking for a portable source of electricity
The following sections will provide detailed information about its power characteristics, outputs, and portability. Also included are specifics on emissions compliance and additional features.
How much power can we get, and How much time can this Generator run?
A 224cc OHV 4-stroke engine powers the Pulsar PG4500iSR…read more..read more.. 120 V, petrol-powered, 3700 W peak power, and 4500 W peak power are all features of this device. A second unit can be connected to the generator to increase its output power (PGiPAIRB3 Parallel Kit (opens in a new tab) not supplied).
You may choose between a traditional pull-start and a sleek electric start (battery included). It has a noise level rating of 64 dBA (a little louder than background music). The PG4500iSR may be started from a distance, making it even more convenient (integrated key fob included).
As long as the tank is complete, you can run the PG4500iSR for about 7 hours at 50% load (fuel consumption of approximately 0.46 GPH).
PG4500iSR provides a pure sine wave, allowing you to safely connect your delicate electronic equipment to the mains via a socket with a THD of less than 3 percent (THD).
Number of Outlets
In the control panel, you’ll find three ports:
- Double-Sided 120V, 20A. (5-20R)
- Power Strip 120V 30A (TT-30R)
You can charge your electronic gadgets like smartphones and tablets using a 5V micro-USB plug, while a 12V 8A socket (cigarette lighter style) helps you recharge your batteries.
The TT-30R connection on this Pulsar generator makes it RV-ready.
Portability of the Generator
Because of its sleek design, the Pulsar PG4500iSR Encapsulated Inverter Generator is more appealing than an open-frame model of the same size. The aesthetic is up-to-date and ideal for use in a home or other public space as a renewable energy source.
Despite its 102-pound weight, moving the generator by hand is problematic because it is technically deemed “portable.” There are two wheels (about 5″ in diameter) attached to the device and the telescopic handle, which makes moving it around a breeze.
Features we like about this machine
You’ll know if the generator is overloaded, the generator is ready, or your oil level is low by looking at the lights on the generator.
With overload protection (circuit breaker) and automatic low oil shutdown, you can rest easy knowing that the generator is safe to operate at all times.
Additionally, Pulsar has included a key fob in the PG4500iSR box in addition to the standard set of documents and user manual.
The Pulsar PG4500iSR comes with a three-year limited warranty. This guarantee may not cover all generator parts.
Please contact Pulsar Customer Service for more information about generator warranties.
Pulsar PG4500iSR comparison with other
The following are meant to give you an idea of how the Pulsar PG4500iSR compares to other generators of equivalent power (between 3500 and 4500W).
- Because it is one of the lightest generators of its kind, the Pulsar PG4500iSR is only 102 pounds heavy when fully loaded. The WEN GN400i is a powerhouse, weighing 66.1 pounds when it comes to weight.
- Inverter generators like this one, which may emit noise as low as 64 dBA, are believed to have a relatively low level of background noise. The Cummins Onan P4500i, with a noise level of only 52 dBA, is one of the quieter machines in this power range if you like it.
- Only roughly 7 hours of battery life can be expected from a full tank of gas on the PG4500iSR at 50% load, compared to other devices in the same power range. The Predator 4375 is one of the generators in the same power range that has the most significant operating time on a single tank of gas, clocking in at roughly 16 hours.
- As crucial as run times are, they heavily depend on fuel capacity. Taking into mind the generator’s fuel usage is necessary for a healthy image. Compared to comparable devices in the output range listed above, this inverter generator uses a lot of gas, averaging only 0.46 GPH at 50% load. It’s possible that the Westinghouse iGen4200, which has a fuel economy of 0.17 GPH, could be a good fit for your needs.
Pulsar PG4500iSR Generator Price History
Pulsar Products PG4500iSR, 4500W Portable Quiet Remote Start Inverter Generator, PULSAR PRODUCTS
November 24, 2022
October 25, 2022
June 30, 2022
Last price changes
October 27, 2022
October 25, 2022
October 5, 2022
September 20, 2022
September 6, 2022
Pulsar PG4500iSR Review Summary
People who help us to review Pulsar PG4500iSR Generator
This is Alex Behind this Best Generator Review. I have completed my Diploma in Electrical & Advanced Electrical from Apex Technical School, NYC. The School curriculum covers an introduction to the National Electric Code and includes an emphasis on electrical safety, breakers and fuses, blueprints, grounding, outlets, splicing, and bonding. Besides my job, I like to spend my time testing and playing with different electrical devices. Generators are one of my favorite machines.
Read more on this topic
- The Best Generator For RV Air ConditionerLooking for the best Generator for RV Air conditioners? We know choosing an RV generator can be a difficult process. Many people question how much…
- Cheapest Generator – Small Power GeneratorThere are so many different types of generators on the market, so you may not know which one suits your needs. As a result, we’ve…
- 6 Best Standby Generator For Home UseChoosing the best backup generator for your home is one of the most important things you can do to help protect your family in an…
- Generac 6998 Generator ReviewWelcome to Generac 6998 Generator Review. The new Generac 6998 7.5 kW PowerPactTM Home Standby Generator delivers the same quality and affordability that homeowners and…
- 3 Best Inverter Generator For RV Air ConditionersAfter we wrote about the Best Quiet Generator for Camping, we’ve had a few people ask us to compare the best inverter generator for RV…
- How To Break In A Generator: Pro GuideSome new users of a generator may not know about breaking into it. This practice is said to help increase the generator’s lifespan when pursued…