The WEN 56380i is an excellent inverter generator. It produces energy that is free of voltage sparks and clean. This is a super quiet inverter generator in comparison to the others in the market. If you are looking for a perfect inverter for RV trips or camping activities, then this is your go-to product. Let’s read the Wen-56380i Review now.
The 56380i generator pushes the limits of the amount of power an inverter generator can provide. The WEN 56380i inverter generator offered 3800 surge watts and 3400 rated watts. This compact, quiet, parallel compatible inverter generator is powered by a WEN OHV 212cc 4-stroke engine. That’s enough power for most appliances, RVs, tailgates, construction sites, and more.
Users have found the 56380i to be extremely reliable and quiet, with no glitches or unusual noises even after a few years of relatively heavy use. As we’ll discuss in more detail below, it’s also easy to keep your generator running like new with the built-in ability to bleed the carburetor on this model.
The 56380i also has a few options. It is safe to use sensitive electronics on the generator and a USB charging port is included so you can do this easily. Plus, the generator can run in parallel with a second model, potentially giving you up to 6800 watts of power when running two 56380i models at the same time.
If you’re seeking a reasonably priced generator for your RV, you’ve found it. This 3800-watt inverter generator from WEN was designed with travel trailer enthusiasts in mind when it first debuted just a few months ago.
Who can use this Generator?
Powerful portable inverter generator WEN 56380i can be used for a variety of applications, including:
- RVers that want to have greater control over their trip plans
- Participants in outdoor events, tournaments, concerts, and festivals on a more or less regular basis
- DIY hobbyists
- Owners of homes who want to be able to make use of their most essential appliances even if there is a power outage
- Fans of camping and tailgating who want to get the most out of their outings
In the following sections, you’ll learn more about the device’s power characteristics, available outlets, general portability, extra features, and any required emissions compliance.
How much power can we get, and How much time can this Generator run?
Fuel-powered WEN OHV 4-stroke engine is the 56380i’s 212 cc core. With an output of 120V, it produces a running wattage of 3400W and a peak wattage of 3800W. It’s also possible to double its power by connecting it to a second compatible device.
As of this writing, the inverter generator’s noise level is listed as “57dBA”. It has both a traditional pull-start mechanism and an electric starter that is straightforward.
A full tank of 2.2 gallons of fuel allows the 56380i to run for about 8.5 hours at 50% load. The 56380i creates a sine wave with a THD of less than 1.2 percent, which means delicate equipment can be put into the AC outlets without fear of damage.
Number of Outlets
The control panel has the following three auxiliary power sockets:
- 120-volt, 20-amp, double-insulated design (5-20R)
- The TT-30R receptacle is 120V, 30A
In addition, it contains three DC outlets: a 12V 8A socket for charging batteries and two 5V USB connections for charging electrical devices, including cell phones and tablets. TT-30R stands for “Travel Trailer,” This WEN generator has a TT-30R receptacle to accommodate RVs.
Portability of WEN 56380i Generator
Since it is enclosed, the WEN 56380i has an aesthetic benefit over other open-frame inverter generators. This is the most up-to-date and convenient method of generating power for recreational purposes.
The 56380i’s dry weight of 99.2 pounds makes it portable for any situation. Once on the floor, it may be easily moved thanks to its two wheels and foldable handle.
Features we like about this machine
With its digital data center, you can monitor the 56380i’s state and activities, as it gives information on voltage, lifetime run hours, and power output. LED indications show whether the generator is ready, running at total capacity, or if the oil level is dangerously low.
The inverter generator has a built-in fuel indicator that makes checking the fuel level quick, easy, and convenient. If you’re concerned about safety, this device comes with an automatic low oil shut-off and overload protection. The WEN 56380i also comes with the following accessories: a tool kit and a funnel. There is also an approved storage cover that can be purchased separately.
Warranty protection for the WEN 56380i is available for up to two years. There may be a limit to this guarantee, and it may not cover all generator components. WEN generators’ warranty policies can be found on their website (opens in a new tab). You can also get in touch with their Customer Support department.
Wen 56380i comparison with other
The following show how the WEN 56380i’s key specs compare to similar-sized generators (between 2500 and 3500 W).
- Weighing in at 99.2 pounds, the WEN 56380i generator falls within the typical weight range for devices with power ratings between 2500 and 3500. Regarding dry weight, one of the champions in the same power range is the Generac GP3300i, with a dry weight of only 59.5 lbs.
- The inverter generator is one of the quietest, with a noise level of 57 dBA. We recommend the Honda EU3000iS for individuals seeking a quieter option. It is one of the quietest devices in this power range, with a noise level of just 50 dBA.
- In terms of autonomy, the 56380i’s 8.5-hour runtime at 50% load is on the low side compared to competing devices with nearly the same output level. The Predator 4375, a product with comparable power output, boasts a run time of roughly 16 hours for autonomy.
- Running time is a significant parameter, but it depends on the volume of the gasoline tank, so it doesn’t tell us anything unless we also take into account fuel usage. Due to its low estimated fuel consumption of about 0.26 GPH (gallon per hour) at 50% load within the wattage above range. The Westinghouse iGen4200 is a good choice if you are concerned about fuel efficiency, as it consumes just 0.17 GPH.
Wen 56380i Portable Generator Price History
WEN 56380i Super Quiet 3800-Watt Portable Inverter Generator with Fuel Shut-Off and Electric Start, WEN
November 29, 2022
July 9, 2022
September 30, 2022
Last price changes
November 25, 2022
October 1, 2022
September 30, 2022
August 19, 2022
July 13, 2022
Wen 56380i Review Summary
People who help us to review Wen 56380i Portable Generator
This is Alex Behind this Best Generator Review. I have completed my Diploma in Electrical & Advanced Electrical from Apex Technical School, NYC. The School curriculum covers an introduction to the National Electric Code and includes an emphasis on electrical safety, breakers and fuses, blueprints, grounding, outlets, splicing, and bonding. Besides my job, I like to spend my time testing and playing with different electrical devices. Generators are one of my favorite machines.
Read more on this topic
- The Best Generator For RV Air ConditionerLooking for the best Generator for RV Air conditioners? We know choosing an RV generator can be a difficult process. Many people question how much…
- Cheapest Generator – Small Power GeneratorThere are so many different types of generators on the market, so you may not know which one suits your needs. As a result, we’ve…
- 6 Best Standby Generator For Home UseChoosing the best backup generator for your home is one of the most important things you can do to help protect your family in an…
- Generac 6998 Generator ReviewWelcome to Generac 6998 Generator Review. The new Generac 6998 7.5 kW PowerPactTM Home Standby Generator delivers the same quality and affordability that homeowners and…
- 3 Best Inverter Generator For RV Air ConditionersAfter we wrote about the Best Quiet Generator for Camping, we’ve had a few people ask us to compare the best inverter generator for RV…
- How To Break In A Generator: Pro GuideSome new users of a generator may not know about breaking into it. This practice is said to help increase the generator’s lifespan when pursued…