Westinghouse iGen4500 Review and Price History
Before starting this Westinghouse iGen4500 Review we test a few other inverters as well. Including Including WEN 56380i, Generac GP3500iO, Champion 4000, and Briggs & Stratton P4500. Big Enough To Supply You with Energy for 18 Hours.
The Westinghouse iGen4500 inverter generator delivers up to 4500 watts of power, making it an excellent choice for RV use. To sum up, the Westinghouse iGen4500 is an Easy assemble, e inverter generator. It’s perfect for:
- Handicrafters who want to work while on the road.
- Home Backup during any natural disaster.
10 things you should know about this Generator:
- Power: 3700 Watts / 4500 Watts
- Engine: 224cc
- Run-time: 18 Hours
- Noise Level: 52 dBA
- Outlets: 1 – 120V 30A, 2 – 120V 20A, 2 – 5VDC USB port
- Fuel Tank: 3.4 Gallons
- Size: 24.5 x 17.5 x 20 Inches
- Weight: 93 Pounds
- Parallel Ready: Yes
- Warranty: 3-Year
Westinghouse iGen4500 Review ware posted on – May 11, 2021. Last Updated –
August 11, 2022
Expert Review Score –  Out of 5
User review on Amazon –  Out of 5 by  Customers.
The iGen4500 model from Westinghouse is an Inverter generator that you can have for many years. You will find this helpful generator easy to enjoy whenever you need a different energy source. It is an item to bring if you face a power outage in your house or go camping. Welcome to the Westinghouse iGen4500 Review post.
Westinghouse iGen4500 Features
This Is a More Powerful Generator than Many Others
One of the first aspects of this Inverter generator is that it brings more power than other similar products. The rated power is 3700 Watts, and the peak power is as high as 4500 Watts on THD, which is less than 3%. This is a gas-powered generator, and with its powerful features, you can use it for various devices.
It will help you charge everything in your household and all the devices you bring with you on a trip. The extra power makes this device that much more reliable and trustworthy. You can keep all your essentials running until your primary energy source is back in function.
Perfect Generator for an RV
If you’re traveling with an RV, this Inverter generator is all you need to have no power issues. It is ideal for an RV-Ready Tt-30R 30 Amp Outlet and a 5–20R 120V Duplex Household Outlet. You can use it with two USB outlets, and it will also go great in your home. Nothing is more frustrating than a power outage, so you should always be ready for it.
The Digital Display provides You with All the Information You Need About Your Generator.
Unlike similar products, this portable Inverter generator also has a digital display. This feature could make all the difference, especially in the dark. The display has an LED light to check information such as fuel level, run time left, power output, lifetime hours, and voltage output. Knowing this information at all times is essential for your safety and the functionality you expect from this generator.
The Noise Will Never Be a Problem with This Generator Running
If you are concerned about noise, know this will not be an issue. The iGen4500 only emanates up to 52 dB. You will not realize it is on as it becomes part of the background noise. And if you use this during your camping trip, you might not even notice its sound in nature. In a closed space, this product will not bother you more than the sound of two people talking at average volume.
The Tank Is Big Enough To Supply You with Energy for 18 Hours
You can use this generator for as much as 18 hours in a row, thanks to its 3.4-gallon tank. This time frame is more significant than many other generators offer, so you will not have to worry about running out of electricity.
Like other Westinghouse generators, this one also has an economic function. You will be able to save gas when you only need to use this device’s essential functions. No more money wasted on fuel and no more stress for you during your trips!
Westinghouse iGen4500 Pros:
During this Westinghouse iGen4500 Review, we found a lot of great things; some of them are:
- More potent than other generators
- Perfect for households, RVs, and offices
- Safe to use according to instructions
- Economic feature
- 18 hours running time frame
Westinghouse iGen4500 Cons:
During this Westinghouse iGen4500 Review, we found a few odd things, too; some are:
- Heavier than others at 93 pounds weight
- It doesn’t support GFCI outlets
Westinghouse iGen4500 Review Conclusion:
If you want a heavy-duty power generator, this product is for you. It will help you overcome any power outage with no stress and is easy to use as soon as you receive it. It might be heavier than other generators, but it also offers many more features. And the fact that you can let it run for up to 18 hours is unbeatable in its range.
So, never worry about losing power again with this professional generator and enjoy all the camping trips you want! This is an investment you’ll be glad you made!
Westinghouse iGen4500 Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator 3700 Rated & 4500 Peak Watts, Gas Powered, Electric Start, RV Ready, CARB Compliant
$899.00 in stock
- 4500 Peak Watts and 3700 Rated Watts at Less Than 3% THD; Telescoping Handle; Gas Powered; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start
- Features a 5–20R 120V Duplex Household Outlet, an RV-Ready Tt-30R 30 Amp Outlet and Two USB Outlets – Great Choice for Travel Trailers or Home Use – Strong Enough to Run All Your Essentials
- Led Data Center: Rotating Digital Display Shows Fuel Level, Power Output, Remaining Run Time, Voltage Output, and Lifetime Hours
- Extremely Quiet, Extremely Fuel Efficient: as Low as 52 dBA Noise Output and Up to 18 Hour Run Time on a 3. 4 Gallon Gas Tank – Features “Economy Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network
Westinghouse iGen4500 Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator 3700 Rated & 4500 Peak Watts, Gas Powered, Electric Start, RV Ready, CARB Compliant, Westinghouse
|Current Price||$899.00||March 19, 2023|
|Highest Price||$899.98||October 13, 2022|
|Lowest Price||$585.00||November 14, 2022|
Last price changes
|$899.00||March 16, 2023|
|$854.98||March 15, 2023|
|$899.00||March 13, 2023|
|$899.98||March 8, 2023|
|$854.98||March 4, 2023|